Learn more about Spanish culture, the aim of bullfighting, and its history through the centuries. Visit the museum and the chapel where bullfighters pray, and enter the arena as a bullfighter would.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts. Look for “Sevilla Única Tours” at the main gate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- The tour will be conducted in Spanish and English simultaneously
- If you have paid for the senior, student, or child fare, you must bring your passport with you to prove your age. Students must also bring a valid student ID card
- Please note, your guide is not responsible for any changes to the opening times, restrictions of access, or security issues at any of the monuments visited