Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire on a 2-hour tour of Pompeii. See the ruins of the town that was buried under molten ash by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD and explore its main sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the Porta Marina Superiore, PompeiiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring your sunglasses, a hat, and bottled water in summer