Discover Pompeii's past and present with a combo entry ticket and augmented reality audio guide. See ruins and reconstructions merge with AR glasses for an immersive experience through Ancient Rome.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Italian, English, Spanish, French
- Audio guide included
- Italian, French, Spanish, German, English
Select participants and date
Meet your Tour Assistant at Porta Marina Inferiore, Piazza Esedra, in front of the Vittoria Coffee Shop. Look for an "AR tour" branded stand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is not a guided tour. The augmented reality assistant will welcome you, provide you with your AR equipment, and accompany you during your visit, but they will not guide you.
- Once the tour is over and the AR glasses are returned, you can stay in the archaeological park and explore the site independently.
- Children under 8 years old can access the park with a standard ticket, but they cannot use the 3D technology
- Those who book an EU Citizen (age 18-24) or Youth fare must show a valid identity document or passport at the ticket office or pay the full fare.
- This activity will run rain or shine.
- AR glasses can also be worn by participants who already wear eyeglasses.
- If you're running late, we'll wait for a maximum of 5 minutes. After that, the tour will start out of respect for the other participants.