Explore the ruins of ancient Pompeii on a daily group excursion from Rome. Explore the well-preserved buildings at the incredible archaeological site that was smothered by volcanic ash when Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please meet the group outside the blue line (line B) metro station Castro Pretorio in Rome. The meeting point can be easily reached with the blue line (line B) from Rome Termini and other places in in the city. The driver will be outside the metro station holding a sign with the lead traveler's name on it. To avoid delays, kindly arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply – there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In this case, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions.