Skip-the-line at the Pompeii ruins and take a tour through the ancient city that was destroyed by Vesuvius thousands of years ago. Follow your archeological guide through the UNESCO-listed site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the Tempio Travel agency at the Pompeii ruins circumvesuviana train station. Free parking is available at Osteria Nonna Cherubina, located at Via Diomede 16, just 500 meters from the main entrance of the archaeological site.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please provide the tour operator with your contact details in case of any changes to the tour itinerary