Explore the ancient ruins of Pompeii through the eyes of your child on a child-friendly 2.5-hour guided tour. Travel back to the days of the Roman Republic and see sites in the everyday town that was devastated by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The guide will meet you at the Coffee Shop Vittoria, Via Mare, 80045 Pompei, next to Hotel Vittoria and close to the entrance at "Pompei Piazza Esedra/Porta Marina Inferiore". He will be holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking on lava rock
- Please bring a hat in the summer
- All ages and fitness levels are welcome
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring the passport or ID for all children as proof of age in order to receive child prices