Aveiro is known as the Venice of Portugal, and a visit is sure to create life-long memories. Take a cruise in a moliceiro, or traditional boat, and admire the Art Nouveau architecture. See the colorful fishermen’s houses along the Costa Nova beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- You will picked up at your hotel in Porto or Vila Nova de Gaia.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.