Ancient city of legends, Barcelos is the site of some of the most important references to Portuguese identity. On a half-day tour, explore it's unique beauty and understand the contribution it has made to the art, history, and culture of Portugal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Porto or the center of Vila Nova de Gaia.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please make sure you take your camera and comfortable clothes
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- Tours are available in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French
- The group size will be from 8 to 30 people
- The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules
- Pick-up is included from central Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels
- Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service
- Children from 4 to 12 years pay half price
- Children aged 0 to 3 are free of charge
- The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice
- This tour is not available on 25 December and 1 January