Enjoy a full-day guided minibus tour through the historical center of Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Travel through centuries of history, visit a cellar to taste port wine, and enjoy a cruise to see the bridges that connect Porto and Gaia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup starts prior to the service. Please contact the local operator in advance to confirm your hotel pickup information. The exact pickup details will be given the day before your tour.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Living Tours/Tourist Service office, next to São Bento train station, Porto.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- Tours are available in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French
- The group size will be from 8 to 30 people
- The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules
- Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service
- Children from 4 to 12 years pay half price
- Children aged 0 to 3 are free of charge
- The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice
- This tour is not available on 25 December and 1 January