Enjoy a full-day guided minibus tour through the historical center of Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Travel through centuries of history, visit a cellar to taste port wine, and enjoy a cruise to see the bridges that connect Porto and Gaia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Porto or Vila Nova de Gaia city center.
Select participants and date
Next to São Bento train station - R. de Mouzinho da Silveira 352, 4000-069 Porto, PortugalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- Tours are available in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French
- The group size will be from 8 to 30 people
- The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules
- Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service
- Children from 4 to 12 years pay half price
- Children aged 0 to 3 are free of charge
- The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice
- This tour is not available on 25 December and 1 January