Discover Porto, traveling on an elegant, touristic train, and enjoy a unique visit to Portugal's oldest wine cellars. Partake in 2 port wine tastings and a 1-hour cruise, with an option for lunch.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher at the Magic Tourism office, next to the Porto Cathedral. The boat cruise and the train tour can be done on separate days The cruise departs from Ribeira Pier. The tourist train departs from the Cathedral of Porto every 30 minutes. The train will take you to the wine cellar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The train tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- The voucher must be exchanged at the meeting point
- It is advisable to email or call to reserve a time for the tour
- The last boat departure is at 4:30 PM during winter and at 6:30 PM during summer
- The option with lunch included is only available at certain times of the day
- The audio guide is on loudspeakers on the train and there is no audio guide on the boat cruise