Discover Porto on ourn walking tour, visit Porto's oldest Wine Cellar and enjoy two wine tastings. Explore famous landmarks like the Porto Cathedral and learn about Porto’s history and wine culture
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- German, Spanish, English, Italian, French
Select participants and date
Walking tours depart from R. de Alexandre Herculano 251. The tour guide will be wearing a dark blue "Vox City Walks" uniform. Exchange your voucher for the Wine Cellar and Magic Train at Rua Saraiva de Carvalho nº 8, PortoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your ticket includes multiple self-guided tours of Porto. Make sure to scan the QR code on your voucher to download our Vox City app and get full access to these
- Your pass includes multiple guided walking tours, you can join them in separate days if it fits your schedule better
- Go to Rua Saraiva de Carvalho nº 8, Porto and exchange your voucher for your visit to the Wine Cellar and the Magic Train.
- The team in location will give you an entry-time for your Wine Cellar guided visit
- The Magic Train departs every 30 minutes from the Cathedral of Porto. Please check our partner’s website for the latest information: www.magictrain.pt