This tour is a discovery of the Jewish history of Porto, what is left from Porto's Jewish heritage, the most important local Jewish families, Jewish curiosities and influences in the economy and of Jewish culture in Porto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- On Saturdays and Sundays it is not possible to visit Sinagoga Kadoorie Mekor Haim. During the other days of the week, the Sinagoga is only available in the afternoon
- Visit to the synagogue is included in the ticket price
- Entrance fees, meals, beverages, and personal expenses are not included in the ticket price
- A flexible schedule is available