Explore the historic UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kutná Hora on a tour from Prague. See the late Gothic St. Barbara's Church and stroll around the town center. Then visit the chapel of human bones at the Roman Catholic Cemetery Church of All Saints.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel
Select participants and date
Hotel pickup is not included in this option. Meet on the rooftop parking lot of the main train station. You will receive additional details in a separate email.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Only commentary in English is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, and Spanish are available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually.