This self-guided tour includes five of Prague’s most important sites, St. Vitus Cathedral, Golden Lane, Old Royal Palace, St. Georg's Basilica at Prague Castle, and the private museum in Lobkowicz Palace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Lobkowicz Palace, Jiřská 3, 119 00 Prague or Prague Castle, 119 08 Prague.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The nearest entrance to Prague Castle is the Na Opyši gate, which is approximately 30 metres to Lobkowicz Palace
- On occasions of state visits, parts of the castle might be closed to visitors
- There are security checks at the Castle entrances which are not included in your "skip the line" ticket
- Collect your tickets at the Lobkowicz Palace cash desk and not at the Prague Castle ticket office
- You must change your voucher for official tickets - QR code or voucher is not acceptable since you have present your official ticket at the entrance to each included place