See Prague from a different perspective on a 3-hour walking tour of its alternative neighborhoods. Discover how the Velvet Revolution gave rise to a city of street art and underground subcultures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The tour duration includes a coffee/beer break at the end of the tour
- Each participant needs at least a 90-minute public transportation ticket and a 30-minute ticket for the way back to the city center. The activity provider recommends considering a 24-hour public transport ticket, which you can use before and after the tour as well. Tickets can be purchased at the meeting point