Enjoy ice-cold premium Czech beer as you explore the famous sights of Prague on a beer bike tour. See the historic monuments of Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local operator's office, Prague 1, Celetná 12, (inside the passageway) first office on the right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The people of Prague are tolerant and laid back, but there are limits. No alcohol to minors, be respectful, no public urination and if you get too drunk to sit on the bike, or throw up, you're out. The driver has the right to terminate the tour if they think things are getting out of hand
- The bikes are brand new and the most luxurious vehicles on the beer bike market. In addition to space for a driver and barkeeper, each bike has a sunroof, sound system, bar lights and a super-silent electric support engine so the experience is not overly exhausting
- You can upgrade your experience with optional extras, subject to additional fees. The local operator can provide a pretty barkeeper, 10 extra bottles of Prosecco or drinks other than beer and Prosecco. You can extend the length of the tour or customize the route. Contact the local operator with your ideas or requests after booking