Journey through Prague's Old Town and New Town with an English-speaking guide. Learn about Prague's history, culture, architecture, and contemporary life, and taste delicious local specialties.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the Daily Food Tour is at Jungmannovo Náměstí 2, right next to the statue of Josef Jungmann (that's the guy sitting in the middle of the square) The meeting point is right in the city center, a few steps from Wenceslas Square and metro stations B Můstek (yellow line) and A Můstek (green line) Arrive 5 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.