Drive across the arid Egyptian desert to see the Pyramids of Giza and Cairo’s Egyptian Museum on a full-day tour from Hurghada. Walk in the Giza Plateau and see the Great Sphinx and Valley Temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 20 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pick up at hotels in Hurghada
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The coach transfer from/to Hurghada takes approximately 5 to 6 Hours each way (depending on hotels)
- The tour in Cairo lasts 8 hours
- French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian-speaking guides are available for an extra fee of €10 per person