Discover top landmarks in Abu Dhabi on this tour the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Qasr Al Watan, and the Etihad Towers. Dive into the city's spirituality, culture, and luxury. on this guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Abu Dhabi city hotels, apartments, and the cruise terminal in Port Zayed. Pickup from Abu Dhabi Airport available from Premier Inn Hotel Abu Dhabi.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You must follow a strict dress code while entering the mosque and palace; no shorts or sleeveless tops, and knees, shoulders and tattoos must be covered for both women and men
- The company will provide you with an Abaya (a long black dress with headscarf), which must be given back; there won’t be any clothing provided for men
- The mosque will remain open from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Fridays. The mosque is closed to tourists during Islamic festivals and also on specific dates and it will be announced by the authorities a few days prior to the occasion
- During any Presidential Events, Qasr Al Watan might shut down to the public without any previous announcements
- There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace
- Guided tours are not allowed within the palace; your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible