New York City is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world and full of contrasts between its different boroughs and 8.5 million residents. Get off the beaten path and explore amazing neighborhoods in four of the five NYC boroughs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You can choose your pick up location between Lower Manhattan and 125th St.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
08:30 AM outside Grand Hyatt Hotel NY, next to Grand Central Station; subway stations 4, 5 ,6, 7, SOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints