Enjoy a gastronomic exploration through Quito. Try diverse street food and discover favorite spots and markets in town. Experience the great culinary culture and discover why Ecuadorian food is a must.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from hotels located in La Floresta, Centro Histórico, Mariscal Sucre, and Iñaquito. Please be at your hotel lobby 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point is Teatro Bolivar, on Oe 2-43 Eugenio Espejo street. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This is a walking tour of about 3 kilometers