Explore Ravenna and discover one of the most beautiful cities in Italy! Marvel at stunning basilicas and beautiful baptisteries, which contain some of the richest heritage of ancient mosaics in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Basilica di Sant'Apollinare Nuovo, near the Palace of Theoderic. It is located at Via di Roma, 53, 48020 Ravenna RA, Italy.Open in Google Maps ⟶