Taste the prestige wines of the Champagne region of France, including sparkling Taittinger and Moët & Chandon. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the historic town of Reims, Dom Perignon's abbey in Hautvillers, and Avenue de Champagne in Épernay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is only available from hotels in Reims or Reims Central Station. Please wait in your hotel lobby 5 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please advise the local operator of any food restrictions or allergies
- Please note that the guided tour of the Grandes Maisons de Champagne will be done in English only
- Please note that your guide can lead the tour in a maximum of 2 languages per minivan
- Please note that according to their availability, Taittinger could be replaced by Mumm or Pommery. Moet & Chandon could be replaced by Mercier or De Castellane