Take a journey through the life of Amsterdam’s most famous artist as you step back 350 years in time and visit a reconstruction of Rembrandt’s studio on the Rozengracht where he created his iconic 'last works'.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Valid 14 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Host or greeter
- Dutch, English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The show is available in a language of your choice (Dutch, English, German, French, Russian or Spanish)