Join a 4-hour tour to walk to the Iceland's newest lava field, formed by the Fagradalsfjall volcano's eruption in 2021.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait outside your hotel 30 minutes before the activity starts. Due to traffic limitations in the city center, you might have to make your way to the closest pickup location. Your hotel reception will help you find it or if you're staying in private accommodation, please get in touch with the local supplier, Gray Line Iceland, after the booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to a maximum of 2 children/youths per fully-paying adult
- The tour includes an approximately 20-minute hike each way, across uneven ground