Discover the beautiful sights of the Golden Circle and enjoy a lava caving experience in the Blue Mountains on this full-day tour from Reykjavik. This exciting tour takes you to Gullfoss waterfall, the hot spring of Geysir, and Þingvellir National Park.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Bring with you: warm outdoor clothing, waterproof jacket and pants, headwear, and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended (note: hiking shoes, waterproof jacket, and pants can be rented if you let the local partner know in advance)
- Add 1.000 ISK per item to rent hiking shoes, waterproof jacket or pants
- Available all year round
- During this tour, you will spend a lot of time crawling on your hands and knees in very narrow and low caves. For this reason, this tour is not suitable for people with knee and back problems