Take a full-day tour that brings you close to some of Iceland's most beautiful natural sites. Travel by bus to Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir and Strokkur, with commentary from a knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- If you would like to be picked up at your hotel or guesthouse in Reykjavik, please call 24 hours prior to tour departure to provide hotel information. The complimentary pickup service starts 30 minutes before the selected departure. Due to traffic limitations in the city center, you might have to make your way to the closest pickup location. Your hotel reception will help you find it or, if staying in a private accommodation, please get in touch with the local supplier after the booking. It is your responsibility to be ready for pickup at the correct place and specified time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Pickup starts 30 minutes prior to tour departure. Please wait at the designated pickup point for the pickup bus. Please provide your hotel details in advance if you have selected a tour option that includes pickup
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
- Please note that it can get very cold and windy during the tour