Experience the glacial landscapes of the south coast of Iceland on a full-day tour from Reykjavik. Take a 1-hour walk on top of a glacier and stroll behind a 60-meter waterfall. Get panoramic views of the Westman Islands on clear days and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Pickup begins 30 minutes prior to the tour start time. Please be ready and on the lookout for a green Smartbus. As each driver usually has a few stops to make, it can take up to 30 minutes to finish the pickup service; there is no need to worry if the bus is not there exactly on time. Pickup is available from most hotels, hostels, and guesthouses. Please note that in the city center, some areas are restricted to buses, and therefore buses can only stop at nearby bus stops. If you need directions to your nearest bus stop, please visit this website: www.busstop.is. Please note that pickup is not available from Airbnbs or private residences; for these cases, it is recommended you select the nearest hotel address or bus stop and request pickup from there.
Select participants and date
This tour option does not includes hotel pickup. Please be at the Reykjavik Terminal, located at Skógarhlíð 10 in time for your departure. Please note: the coach leaves from Reykjavík Terminal at departure time so it is important to arrive 15 minutes before departure timeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is no minimum number of participants required for this tour to operate
- For the crampons you must be at least shoe size 35
- Dress according to the weather. In Iceland it is always smart to dress in warm and waterproof clothes. Weather changes are swift so expect the unexpected. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, head wear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended
- You are advised to bring your own headphones, as they will fit you best and it is better for the environment. If you don’t have your own headphones, or forgot to bring them, earphones are available to purchase on board the vehicle