Discover “Iceland in Miniature” on a 11-hour day trip to Snæfellsnes National Park. Drive by the Snæfellsjökull volcano, and stop at the cliffs of Arnarstapi. See the church-shaped mountain of Kirkjufell, the basalt columns of Gerðuberg, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels and/or designated bus stops (in case the hotel is located in the restricted area). Pick-up is also available from suburbs of Reykjavik or a Cruise Ship port in Reykjavik.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour of between 4 and 19 people
- Outdoor clothes and solid outdoor shoes are strongly recommended
- The tour includes live commentary
- Food and drinks are not included. Please carry cash for lunch