Hike around the largest glacier in Europe with a knowledgeable guide who will provide you with fascinating facts along the way. Experience the cascading ice fall of Falljokul Glacier crashing down from Vatnajokull ice cap during a five-hour adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Arctic Adventures Booking Hut, Skaftafell National Park. It's the gray house with the turf roof.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, head wear, gloves, a water bottle, and snacks.
- Good hiking shoes are also recommended.
- Waterproof clothing and hiking boots can be rented (subject to availability).
- Minimum age for this tour is 14 years.