Follow in the footsteps of Vikings and walk through the lava canyon of Þingvellir National Park on a 7.5-hour tour of Iceland's Golden Circle. See the erupting hot springs of Geysir and marvel at the cascading waters of the Gullfoss Waterfall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 - 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Pickup optional
- Please be ready at your Reykjavik accommodation 30 minutes before the scheduled tour departure time. Because of traffic limitations, for some Reykjavík city areas, you will have to make your way to the closest pickup spot. Your hotel receptionist can help you find out which one that is. If you are staying in a private accommodation, please inform the local partner. Pickup is also available from the cruise port. For this, please indicate which cruise port you will be arriving to.
Select participants and date
This tour option does not include hotel pick-up. Your tour starts from Reykjavík Terminal, centrally located at Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavík. please be at the terminal 15 minutes before your departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is available year round (depending on the weather)
- Children aged 12 to 15 are entitled to a 50% discount. Children aged 0 to 11 years can travel for free
- There are no minimum number of participant requirements and no age limit to join this tour
- Dress according to the weather. It is always wise to dress in warm, waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden in Iceland. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves and good outdoor shoes
- You are recommended to bring your own headphones as they will fit you best and it is better for the environment. If you don’t have your headphones with you, or forgot to bring them on the day, they can be purchased on board the bus
- The tour will take approximately 7.5 hours, including a minimum 30-minute stop at the Geysir Hot Springs, Gullfoss Waterfall and Þingvellir National Park
- There are shops in Geysir and Gullfoss where you can buy food and drinks
- The total distance covered is 290 kilometers