Tour the stunning Golden Circle of Iceland and see the lava fields and tectonic rift valleys of the Thingvellir National Park where the Vikings held their parliament. See geysers and the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall then snorkel at Silfra Fissure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is only available from the supplier pick-up list. Please contact the supplier to find out your closest pick-up point if your accommodation is not on the pick-up list. Please be ready at your assigned pick-up location at 8:30 AM and wait patiently for your guide to arrive.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring warm and waterproof outdoor clothing, head wear, gloves, warm undergarment clothing (fleece or wool sweater and pants), warm socks and a change of clothing. Good hiking shoes are recommended
- Please note that those requiring corrective lenses for eyesight are advised to bring contact lenses, as eyeglasses do not fit under the snorkeling mask
- Participants need to be comfortable in the water and be able to swim
- You are unable to participate if you are pregnant, due to the small risk of cold water entering the suit
- The order of the itinerary can vary depending on weather conditions and other related factors
- Please read the snorkeling handbook prior to your snorkeling adventure (link to the handbook provided on your booking voucher)