Join this 3-day tour exploring the South of Iceland to discover the Golden Circle, stunning glaciers, lava fields, volcanoes, strong rivers, magic waterfalls, and the amazing Jokulsarlon glacier lagoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is included from your hotel or other accommodations in Reykjavik. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik center, your pick up may be from the nearest bus stop. You will be notified of your exact pickup location. Pickup takes place between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM, so please be ready from 8:30 AM at your pickup location and look out for a bus with with the local partner's logos on it. If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at the local partner's office at Fiskislóð 45M, 101 Reykjavik. Please notify the local partner directly if you intend to use this option and be there a few minutes before 8:20 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour will make scheduled stops so that guests can buy lunch and dinner during the tour.