Travel the south coast of the Land of Fire and Ice on a full-day guided tour. Explore a magical ice cave and smaller hidden trails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please note that we only serve the pickup locations specified in our pick-up list below. Due to traffic restrictions, we are not allowed to pick up from hotels in the city center nor from private Air BnBs. If your pickup location is not on our pickup list then we kindly ask you to find the closest pickup point to your accommodation from our list: 22 Hill Hótel – Brautarholt 22-24. Arctic Comfort Hótel – Síðumúli 19. BSÍ Bus Terminal – Vatnsmýrarvegi 10. Bus Hostel Reykjavík – Skógarhlíð 10. Bus pickup/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti Bus pickup/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond) Bus pickup/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café) Bus pickup/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki Bus pickup/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall Bus pickup/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House) Bus pickup/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church Bus pickup/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut Bus pickup/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur Bus pickup/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg Bus pickup/dr
Select participants and date
By the entrance at the back of the Ice Cave Bistro/Restaurant in Vik. Your guide will be holding an 'Arctic Adventures' sign or standing by a super jeep marked with an Arctic Adventures sign in the window.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- The minimum age to participate is 6 years old
- The tour duration is approximately 11 hours
- Be sure to wear warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended.