Pre-book convenient and economic bus transfers between Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik city. Let the driver negotiate the Icelandic roads while you relax in a modern and comfortable coach. Pickup and drop-off is offered at all major hotels upon request.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Meet your bus at bus stop 6: Safnahúsið Culture House or bus stop 13: Rauðarárstígur. Look for the bus with the activity provider's, Gray Line, logo written on the side.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Passengers are responsible for their pick-up and must be in front of their hotel/guesthouse and visible from the street, if the pick-up option has been selected
- Buses operate according to a fixed schedule
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
- Passengers are responsible for their pick up and must be in front of their hotel/guesthouse and visible from the street
- Fully paying passengers are allowed to take 2 bags weighing up to 30 kg each. Baggage must be clearly labelled
- Bicycles are, at an extra charge, accepted as baggage if they are packed in a bag or a box