This walking beer tour will take you to three of Reykjavik’s best bars to sample 10 of Iceland’s delicious craft beers, most of which you can only find in Iceland! Or, try out 5 snaps and spirits and learn about the bizarre history of beer in Iceland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Outside Center Hotel Plaza, Aðalstræti 7, 101 Reykjavík, IcelandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Wear layers, this is Iceland after all.
- All drinks are included in the price of the tour. The legal age to purchase alcohol in Iceland is 20 and therefore the tour only allows people who are 20 or older on this tour.
- (There are no infants or children allowed on this tour because it’s illegal in Iceland to have a person younger than 20 inside the bar).