Discover the most iconic historic and natural attractions in Iceland as you tour The Golden Circle. Furthermore, combine your trip with a chase of the fascinating Northern Lights phenomenon; the dancing colors and shapes that illuminate the arctic skies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- - Complimentary pick-up at your accommodation in the Capital Area. Please contact us at email@example.com to provide your address for the pick-up
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The weather changes quickly in Iceland, so don't be caught unaware. It is always better to bring a sweater or dress in layers which you can remove if you're too warm
- What to bring: sturdy shoes for walking/hiking, warm clothing and outerwear suited to rainy or cold weather
- Children's car seats are available upon request
- Wi-Fi is available onboard
- Free of charge for infants under the age of 1
- The tour does not include food