An extensive 2-day eco-tourism tour of Iceland in which you will enter a blue ice cave, see the world's rarest waterfalls, witness black sand beaches, and walk on a glacier in Skaftafell.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up will be at selected locations in central Reykjavik. Please provide the complete address of your accommodation and the local tour provider will inform you of the closest pick-up location. Please be ready at 8:00 AM at your designated pick up location. The pick up process usually takes around 30 minutes.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon, and therefore cannot be guaranteed, the hotels are located in prime locations to go hunting for them with your guide
- In the case of extreme weather an activity might be cancelled. The local partner will assist you with booking other activities when possible and a potential price difference might be refunded to you
- The tour itinerary can change according to the weather and other operational reasons
- It is recommended that you pack lightly for this tour, with luggage storage in Reykjavík being available for your larger items if you need to repack to a smaller suitcase