Enjoy New Year’s Eve in Iceland the way the locals do, with a trip to a roaring bonfire in downtown Reykjavik. Mingle with friends new and old as you celebrate New Year’s the way Icelanders have for over 200 years.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The complimentary pick-up service starts 30 minutes before the selected departure. Due to traffic limitations in the city center, you might have to make your way to the closest pick-up location. Your hotel reception will help you find it or, if staying in a private accommodation, please get in touch with the local supplier after the booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- If you’d like to be picked up by bus, please give your hotel information when reserving the trip
- Please be ready for pick-up at your designated pickup point 30-minutes before the tour leaves
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult