Join this guided tour to discover the most ancient and fascinating part of Rimini, far from the famous touristic routes and seasides. You will see monuments and attractions dating back to Roman times, together with mediaeval and Renaissance influences.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Arco di Augusto, Corso d'Augusto, Rimini. Meeting point will be at the foot of the Arch of Augustus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund