Get the most out of your trip to the Eternal City. Hit all of Rome's top sights on a 4-hour guided tour in English. Avoid annoying lines with skip-the-line access to the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Angelino "ai Fori" restaurant, next to the traffic lights. The restaurant is located on Largo Corrado Ricci, 40 42 43 43a 25, Via dei Fori Imperiali, 00184 Roma RM, Italy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility