Rent your high quality Trekking bike, E-City bike or E-Mountain Bike with built-in high quality components to make your ride enjoyable and safe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian, German, Dutch, Spanish, French
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Via Labicana 49Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Credit card
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The minimum age required for hiring a bike is 18 years. For customers under this age, an adult must be present at the time of bike rental
- When you go to collect your bike, you will have to fill out and sign a responsibility form
- To complete the responsibility form, you will need your ID (passport, ID card or driver's license) and, for all models except trekking bikes, credit card (pre-paid credit cards not accepted)