Explore Rome's Colosseum on a guided tour. Gain first-hand experience of Rome’s gladiatorial past in an amount of time that fits your schedule, featuring skip-the-line privileges.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point will be at Largo Gaetana Agnesi on the second floor of the Colosseum Metro Station at the red metro sign. Take the stairs inside the metro station to come up on the upper lever. Look for a flag or sign that says The Tour Spot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Colosseum can accommodate a maximum of 3,000 people at a time and there may be delays in accessing the site even for visitors who already have reservations
- For security reasons, all visitors and their baggage must be inspected