Discover the real dark heart of Rome on this combination tour. Visit the ancient part of the city that’s buried beneath the busy streets and join in a nighttime adventure that leaves no stone unturned and unveils the Eternal City’s unseen history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 489 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Afternoon Tour Meeting time: 14:15 Start time: 14:30 Location: Piazza Barberini, at the Triton Fountain in the center of the square GPS coordinates: 41.903658 - 12.488498 Evening Tour Meeting time: 21:00 Start time: 21:15 Location: The steps of the Church of San Andrea della Valle located on Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, about 150 meters from Largo di Torre Argentina on the left-hand side heading towards the Tiber River. The church is adjacent to Piazza Vidoni. GPS coordinates: 41.896446 - 12.47438Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website. The tour provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.
- Comfortable shoes are highly recommended for this tour.
- Unfortunately, the tour cannot accommodate guests with wheelchairs, mobility impairments, pushchairs, or strollers.
- Appropriate dress is required to enter some sites on this tour. Knees, shoulders, and backs must be covered.
- The small group nature of the tour (maximum of 20 people) means that you will be able to ask your expert guides any questions that come to mind.