Take the high-speed train from Rome to Venice and spend the day touring the Byzantine architecture and canals of the famous “Serenissima”. Relax on board of the train during the 3.5-hour journey, use your free ferry pass to visit the best parts of Venice.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Via Marsala, in front of the Bar Caffè Trombetta (Via Marsala, 46/48) at 7:00 AM. In case of emergency please contact: +39 06 474 2501 (6:30 AM – 8 PM 365 days) +39 348 8112027 (WhatsApp only)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The operator is not responsible for any delays due to the state railways and suppliers of rail service in the event of sudden strikes, natural disasters, and any event which might cause delays during the day
- Please wear comfortable shoes and be ready for any weather conditions
- You are strongly advised to bring a packed lunch for the train journey to Venice. There are food and drink facilities on board the train for your convenience (own expense)
- Please note, the train's timetable may change