Take a trip from Rome on a high speed train and discover the heart of Florence and the one and only Accademia Gallery. With all your travel taken of, enjoy a day exploring with a knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet our staff member in Piazza della Repubblica, in front of Colonna dell'Abbondanza, Florence, at 10:00 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Please note that the transportation from/to Rome is on your own, meet your guide directly at the tour departure in Florence.
- Be aware that the first Sunday of every month the Accademia Gallery is closed to the public.
- Train tickets will be provided by e-mail the day before.
- Train from Rome to Florence is at 8:20 AM, train from Florence to Rome is at 6:38 PM.