Combine a trip to some of Rome’s greatest sites in 1 day and save! Visit the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica, the Colosseum, and Roman Forum all with an expert guide to help you skip the ticket lines at these popular attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website. The tour provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Some areas and venues may be subject to last minute closures. In the event this occurs you will be offered an extended tour, always keeping with the advertised total length.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- This tour is not wheelchair or stroller accessible.
- Entrance to the Vatican is subject to a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for everyone.
- Please be advised that St. Peter’s Basilica will not be accessible until further notice due to current restrictions