Discover the mysteries of Rome as you enjoy a tour of the city’s ancient landmarks inspired by Dan Brown's bestseller, Angels and Demons. Follow the route taken by the book’s protagonist, Robert Langdon, along the path of the Illuminati.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Hotels located inside the Aurelian Walls.
Select participants and date
In front of Church Santa Maria della Vittoria, Via Venti Settembre, 17, 00187 Rome.Open in Google Maps ⟶