Explore Rome at your own pace with a 24/48-hour hop-on hop-off ticket for an open-top bus. The tour also includes a skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
Select participants and date
• Open Bus and Tours booking vouchers can to be exchanged at any open bus stops directly on board of the bus. at least 2 hours before entrance time. You will be given tickets for Open Bus and instructions for the attractions. • Make sure you are at the meeting point communicated by our onboard at least 15 minutes before the selected time slot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Operating hours:
- 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM during summer
- 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM during winter
- You can enjoy free WiFi onboard the buses in Rome, encouraging you to blog, tweet, and upload photos along the way
- You must wear an FFP2 type mask. No refund will be granted in the case of noncompliance